Innovative Teaching Grants – Now accepting applications!
Make your innovative teaching idea a reality with a grant from the Dripping Springs Education Foundation! We exist to provide every teacher the opportunity to Reach Higher and Inspire. These grants are YOUR OPPORTUNITY to develop new and innovative ways of teaching.
Applications are now open for the September 30 deadline.
September submissions will be awarded on or before November 30.
*NEW* Rolling Submission Deadline!
• Grant Submission Deadline: September 30, review November 30
• Grant Submission Deadline: December 31, review February 28
• Grant Submission Deadline: March 31, review May 30
Completed grant applications must be submitted via DSEF’s new online grants portal. DSEF will no longer accept applications via email. All applications MUST be submitted through the portal.
- To access the grant portal, click the following link.
- Click “Create a New Account” and register with your DSISD email address.
- Complete Organization Information, User Information, and Password. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been successfully created.
To learn more about navigating the grant management system to complete your application, please visit:
For additional questions, please call Lou Mandy Bruggman at 512-858-3089.
Tips from DSES CL&I director, Lindsay Herring on the grant process:
Past Funded Innovative Teaching Grants
Each year, the Dripping Springs Education Foundation ‘Prize Patrol’ surprises teachers across all DSISD schools with awards for Innovative Teaching Grants.